为什么你的情绪那么坏?
Why are you in such a bad mood?
(为什么你的情绪那么坏?)
I'm angry about this assignment.
(我对分配的这个任务很生气。)
such a ... “这样的……”。mood “心情”、 “情绪”、 “心境”。
assignment “分配”、 “任务”、 “作业”。
Why are you so upset?
What is your problem?
(你的问题是什么?)
What's bugging you?
(什么事让你烦恼?)
bug “使烦恼”。
回去工作。
I need a ten-minute break.
(我需要休息10分钟。)
No. Get back to work.
(不行。回去工作。)
get back to ... “回到(场所或状态中)”。
Get back on the job.
You need to get working.
说什么呢。
I need a vacation.
(我需要休假。)
Get serious. You just had one.
(说什么呢。你才休完假。)
直译是“认真点”。get “变成(某种状态)”。serious “严肃的”、 “认真的”。
Be serious.
No way.
(不行。)
Get real.
(现实点。)
注意听他的发言。
Pay attention to his speech.
(注意听他的发言。)
I am paying attention.
(我正听着呢。)
pay attention to “注意”。
Listen carefully to his speech.
listen to “听”。carefully “仔细地”。
Listen to what he says.
那个词用得不恰当。
That word is not appropriate.
(那个词用得不恰当。)
Can you suggest a better one?
(你能告诉我更好的说法吗?)
appropriate “恰当的”、 “合适的”。
That word is not the correct one to use.
(那个词用得不对。)
That word is being misused.
(那个词用错了。)
misuse “误用”。
That is an inappropriate word.
inappropriate “不贴切的”。




