我说话的时候不要打断我。
Don't interrupt me while I'm talking.
(我说话的时候不要打断我。)
It won't happen again.
(不会再有第二次了。)
interrupt “中断”、 “插入”、 “打搅”。
happen “发生”、 “产生”。
Stop interrupting me.
(别打断我。)
Stop interrupting while I'm talking.
Hello ... I'm talking now.
(对不起, 现在我在讲话。)
这里的hello是为了引起对方的注意而打的招呼, 相当于“嗯”、 “对不起”。
你应该学会听别人把话说完。
I'm tired of listening to him.
(听他说话我已经不耐烦了。)
You must learn to hear people out.
(你应该学会听别人把话说完。)
be tired of ... “对……烦透了”、 “讨厌……”。
hear ... out “听……说到最后”。
You should always hear people out.
You must learn to listen to people.
小点声!
Keep your voice down!
(小点声!)
I can't, I'm too angry.
(我做不到, 我太生气了。)
keep ... down “控制……”、 “降低(声音等)”。
You're talking too loud.
(你说话声音太大了。)
You don't need to raise your voice.
(你没有必要抬高嗓门。)
raise也有“使(音量)加大”的意思。
Please lower your voice.
(请你小声点说。)
你不能打私人电话。
You can not make any private calls.
(你不能打私人电话。)
I'm aware of that.
(我知道了。)
像这样仅用call字就可以表示“ 电话”。
be aware of ... “注意到……”。
You are not allowed to make personal calls.
(拨打私人电话是不可以的。)
allow “允许”。
The only calls allowed are business ones.
(只可以打业务电话。)
ones指代calls。
只要你在这里工作, 就必须遵守这些规章制度。
As long as you work here, you must follow the regulations.
(只要你在这里工作, 就必须遵守这些规章制度。)
That goes without saying.
(那还用说。)
as long as “只要”。follow “遵守(规则等)”、 “听从(指示等)”。regulation “规则”、 “条例”。
As long as you are employed here, you must follow the regulations.
employ “雇用”。
You have to follow the rules while you work here.




