办公室电话英语:打电话恭喜别人升职

   2023-07-11 互联网2630
核心提示:1. I called to congratulate you on your promotion. 我打电话来是要恭喜你升职了。A Hello? 你好?B Hello, linda? Hi, this i

1. I called to congratulate you on your promotion. 我打电话来是要恭喜你升职了。

A Hello?
你好?

B Hello, linda? Hi, this is Harry. I called to congratulate you on your promotion.
你好,琳达,我是哈莉,我打电话来是想恭喜你升职了。

2. I'm so glad that you were elected the leader. 真高兴你被选为领导了。
=I'm glad that you were promoted to director.真高兴你被选为领导了,真高兴你晋升为主管了。
 
3. A little bird told me you got a raise. 一个消息灵通人士告诉我你升职了。

A A little bird told me you got a raise. Congratulations.
一个消息灵通人士告诉我你升职了,恭喜你。

B Oh, well. Thank you. The walls have ears. I guess.
哦,真的谢谢,可能隔墙有耳吧。

4. Congratulations on the new baby. 恭喜你喜得爱子。
 
5. I'm so happy for you. 我真为你开心。

A I heard you bought a new house. Congratulations. I'm really happy for you.
听说你买了套新房,恭喜你,真为你开心。

B Thank you. Why don't you come to our housewarming party?
谢谢,你何不来参加我们的乔迁派对呢?

6. Are you serious? 真的吗?

A Did I wake you up? I'm sorry. But I had to tell you that I won the lottery.
我在做梦吗?不好意思,但是我得告诉你我中大奖啦。

B Are you serious? Oh. my gosh. Congratulations.
真的吗?哦,天啦,恭喜你。

7. It's really nice of you to call.
真感谢你打电话来。

8. It feels great. 太好了。

A I heard your presentation was very successful
听说你的报告很成功。

B Thank you. It feels great to finally achieve something.
谢谢,努力最终有结果的感觉真的太好了。
 

 
举报收藏 0打赏 0评论 0
 
更多>同类资讯
推荐图文
推荐资讯
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  隐私政策  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  RSS订阅