职场英文口语:询问面试结果的实用表达

   2023-09-13 互联网2180
核心提示:BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达    I am just calling to follow up on the status of the position.  我打电话只是想问

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
  
  
I am just calling to follow up on the status of the position.

  我打电话只是想问一下这个职位的招聘情况。

  I am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning the position.

  我打电话只是想知道对于这个职位你们是否已经做出了决定。

  If you have made a decision concerning / about / with regard to the Sales Manager position…

  如果关于销售经理一职你已经作出了决定……

  Do you know (or have any idea) when you might arrive at a decision?

  你知道你们大概什么时候会做出决定吗?

  CONVERSATIONS 会话

  (A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

  Dialogue 1

  
A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?

  A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?

  I: This is Mrs Smith.

  I: 我就是史密斯。

  A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sunlin. I interviewed with you a few days ago.

  A: 史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前和你面试过的孙林。

  I: Yes, Mr. Sun.

  I: 是的,孙先生。

  A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position.

  A: 我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘状况。

  I: We haven’t made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple we are looking at,  including you。

  I: 我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。

  A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time。

  A: 我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。

  I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling.

  I: 当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。

  A: Thank you very much, too。

  A: 我也非常感谢你。

  Dialogue 2

  A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?

  A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗

  I: Speaking.

  I: 我就是。

  A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Sunlin. You interviewed me a few days ago.

  A: 你好,史密斯女士,我是孙林,几天前你面试过我。

  I: I know, can I help you?

  I: 我知道了,你有什么事吗?

  A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the Sales Manager position.

  A: 我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。

  I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven’t made any decision.

  I: 很抱歉,我们一直在忙着一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。

  A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?

  A: 那你知道你们什么时候会做出决定吗?

  I: I hope by next weekend.

  I: 我希望是在下个周末之前吧。

  A: All right, thank you.

  A: 那好,谢谢你.

  I: You are welcome. Goodbye.

  I: 不客气,再见。

  A: Goodbye.

  A: 再见。


 
举报收藏 0打赏 0评论 0
 
更多>同类资讯
推荐图文
推荐资讯
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  隐私政策  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  RSS订阅